Qualified teacher in Alexander Technique, trained in EUTOKIA method and Doula UK. Member of STAT (www.alexandertechnique.co.uk) and the EUTOKIA: HAPPY CHILDBIRTH Association. She had born in Barcelona in 1971.
She graduated as Alexander Technique teacher at The North London Alexander Technique School in London under the supervision of Misha Magidov in 2000 and she has continued his training by attending several professional development courses for Alexander teachers with Ilana Machover (Director Queens Park Alexander School in London), Maya Galai, John Hunter (director of Westminster Alexander Centre in London), Miriam Wohl, Alex Farkas and Carmen Tarnowsky among others. She is certified for adults teaching by the City & Guilds of London.
She graduated as a Doula in 2001 at Ilana Machover’s school (AT teacher, member of STAT and Doula UK, Medau teacher and director of the Queens Park Alexander School in London) following her Eutokia method for applying the Alexander Technique at pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum. She continued his training as Doula with Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers, and various courses from the Doula UK program, and later in Barcelona (Mares Doules). She is a founding member of Doulas Barcelona.
His career as Alexander technic teacher encompasses various aspects::
- Teaching individuals (Bloomsbury Alexander Centre, London, and Psycho-Corporal Education Center, Barcelona).
- Continuous education of adults, in groups (City Literary Institute, London)
- Improvement of musical interpretation (S. Hampstead High School, London and The Alexander Music School, Granada)
- Theatrical performance., movement and voice (Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts, London) for students pursuing a degree in Dramatic Arts and a psotgraduate in Musical Theatre.
In 2006, she collaborated in the organization of several courses in Barcelona for the formation of Mares Doules, including a course taught by Michel Odent and Liliana Lammers (Paramanadoula) and another by Laura Gutman (Labor as a vital crisis).
She has acted as assistant to Ilana Machover in London in their Eutokia courses, in the Alexander Technique teachers training related to pregnancy and childbirth.
She has taught Alexander Technique in:
- The Bloomsbury Alexander Centre, London
- Mountview Arts Centre, London
- City Literary Institute, London
- South Hampstead High School, Music Department, London
- Golders Hill Practice, London
- Millfield Arts Theatre, London
- Mary Ward Centre, London
- Queens Park Adult Education Centre, London
- Wembley Adult Education Centre, London
- The Alexander Music School, Granada